Monday, April 19, 2010

FINAL shoe update!

I have made my final decision on wedding shoes!! Woohoo, it's about time! I got the shoes from DSW in the mail today and I love them. They fit perfectly and seem to be pretty comfortable. Plus, the great thing is that when I put them next to the J. Crew shoes, they are the exact same heel height! This was my only fear about these shoes (that they would be too short for my dress)... so now they are my official wedding shoes.

I'm so glad not to have to worry about this any more. After trying these new shoes on, I realized how my other shoes were just too big on my feet and them not fitting correctly was making them even more uncomfortable.
So, yay for having shoes that I can wear all day long, and ones that hopefully wont hurt my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment