Friday, August 6, 2010

Wedding Film

Our videographer posted the trailer for our video on his blog today. We were SO excited to receive the full film (105 minutes) earlier this week. We watched it as soon as we got it, and we love it so much! Cinematrimony did a phenomenol job with our video and I am so glad that we chose them as our videographer. They work out of Charlotte, but will travel anywhere for weddings. I love their style and they really make your wedding look like a movie!

For any of you who haven't yet decided if you should get a videographer, definitely don't hesitate. It's an investment and will be a great momento for you to look back on in the future. We're so happy with the final product and they were great to work with leading up to and on the big day.

Meredith & Kevin! from Cinematrimony on Vimeo.

Click here to go to their Blog.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Love love love the video!!!!! Everything looked amazing, and your first dance was awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video was absolutley beautiful! You both were so cute at the ceremony. I loved when you were looking at him while he was saying the vows.. so sweet. When you were getting ready and reading his card that made me tear up! :) Everything turned out so great.. your reception site was so pretty!

    I'm so glad you're happy with your video trailer.. I'm sure your actual video will be amazing! :) We're also getting a videographer. I think it's definitely worth it! I can't wait to look back years from now, and even show our kids our wedding day :)

    ReplyDelete