Monday, September 27, 2010

Featured on White Thread!

Our wedding was chosen and featured on White Thread this weekend! It's a wedding planning blog for brides in North Carolina and South Carolina. I'm so excited that they chose to share the details of our wedding with other brides who are planning.  I hope our event can be an inspiration to others planning NC/SC brides! Check it out at: 



Be sure to check out the rest of the blog/site, there are some beautiful weddings from NC/SC on there and lots of other inspiration! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Yey! Congrats on the feature! Very exciting! Hope you're enjoying being married and being all domestic! :)

    I'd love to hear how you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! Thanks for posting. We're doing great. I hope your planning is coming along well! Check out my newlywed blog, that's where I post now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just noticed you wrote me back... what's your new newlywed blog?

    Seasidesmitten@aol.com

    ReplyDelete