Kevin FINALLY figured out his groomsmen gifts and they're going to be so nice! I'm excited to see them when we pick them up on Saturday! He also had his bachelor party outing last night. They went to a Durham Bulls game and out in Raleigh afterwards. I think they had a lot of fun.
There's only a few more days of work and then it will be crunch time! Next week should be fun and relaxing though, we really don't have any last minute projects that will cause problems. So, I hope to be able to enjoy it!
So, this weekend here's my list of final things to do:
- Finish assembling OOT bags
- Print escort cards for reception
- find/decide on shoes for the RD
- lots of little errands for stuff
- final meeting with ceremony coordinator
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! :)
Ps, tonight Kevin and I are going to see the musical WICKED! We're so excited!