Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Flowers... Finally and other CHECKS!

We FINALLY finalized our entire floral order with the florist today. It took a lot of debate to reach our final numbers on everything, but what we ended up with will be PERFECT! I'm so excited to see everything that Lyn has in store for us, I know it will be fabulous!!

So, obviously since we finalized our floral order, we have a final(well, sort of) headcount. Right now we are at 164, and that's where we're going to stay, hopefully. We called and finally got an answer out of most people. I'm excited since that's really close to where we hoped to be numbers wise way back at the beginning of the planning process!

Last night, I printed out all of the Menu cards for the reception, so that is DONE! Which is a huge sigh of relief. I might start working on the programs tonight, if I feel ambitious. We have lots of payments and final checkups with people this week, but after that, I feel like we're almost ready!! :)

1 comment: