Thursday, April 15, 2010

DIY project updates

Tonight I finished making the monogram labels which will go on the outside of our ceremony programs. I printed the monogram squares with our printer and then cut them out with my rotary trimmer. I used double sided tape to put the white squares on the silver squares. It actually didn't take that long to make all 200.
This is what the program will look like once we're done. This weekend, we'll finish the covers by folding all of the pink paper and putting these squares on them.
Other projects I'm working on this weekend: printing rehearsal dinner invitations, reception menu design, and other reception printing stuff.

1 comment: