Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just waiting on the RSVPs!

Well, we're getting things together, finally! There's still a lot to do, but I think the to-do list has shrunk to a fairly manageable size, lol. We've gotten most of our RSVPs, but there are still quite a few stragglers. Come on people, we need to know, can't you just mail back your pre-addressed and pre-stamped envelope?!! Oh, well, I'm not really worried, I'd just like to know how many people we're actually going to have. We are supposed to finalize our flower order this weekend with the florist, so I'm hoping that we'll have a better idea of what to do by the weekend. This is where we're at right now:
So, I guess you could say that these are relevant, LOL!
There's a lot of stuff going on this week, I'll post and update soon!

1 comment:

  1. Those some Ecards are hilarious! I'm a bride to be too, very impressed by all the items crossed off your todo list!!

    ReplyDelete