Thursday, April 22, 2010

Honeymoon activities!

The other day I booked a cooking class in Paris that we'll take while we're there. I'm so excited about this. I found out about this through the website that we booked our apartment, www.parisperfect.com.

We're taking a half-day class at Le Violon d'Ingres, a Michelin starred restaurant, that's taught by one of the chefs. After breakfast, we'll make a starter, entree, and dessert. Then we'll have wine and sit down to eat what we've prepared. I think this will be a really fun experience, especially since Kevin and I love cooking. We'll also get aprons and cookbooks with recipes, which will be great when we want to make something when we get back home... yay! Here are some pics of the restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. That restaurant is nice! That sounds like a very interactive and fun thing to do on your honeymoon! I love that you'll get an apron and cookbooks to take home! :)

    ReplyDelete