Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Flights are BOOKED!

We finally booked our flights today. I had been putting this off for a while now, lol. I've been watching the prices fluctuate and placing the tickets on hold, just to see if the prices were going to change any.

I'm really excited to have this done! Now, we can focus on finding fun things to do while we're in France! :) We've been looking at some french cooking classes and fun parisian activities, I think that would be amazing! We also have 1 extra day between when we get to France and when we can go to the apartment, so I think we're going to make an overnight trip somewhere. Right now, we're trying to decide between the Champagne/Reims area, Normandy, or Alsace.

Either way, it's going to be an unforgettable trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment