Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Going away outfit?

I've been going back and forth about this for a while. I still haven't decided yet, and if I do, it'll probably be a last minute decision.

So, what are your thoughts about the going away outfit? I think it is a really cute tradition. I love the almost vintage feel that it gives. It's a little more out of practice in recent years because most brides and grooms aren't jetting off to their honeymoon immediately. But, I think it's still a great option for brides who want to change into something more comfortable before they make their exit!

There are a million different outfits that you could wear, but right now I'm leaning to a short white dress. Since this is not super important, I don't want to spend a lot on the outfit. Here are some of the dresses I'm looking at. What do you think? Vote at the bottom of the post.
Dress #1 Dress #2


















Dress #3 Dress #4

















Dress #5 Dress #6



















2 comments:

  1. It said I already voted, but I didn't, so I vote #2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but the way #5 lays on the model looks like it would be the most comfortable. GL deciding!

    ReplyDelete